Research Strategy and Communication Officer (SR-Tiget, Milan)
The Research Strategy and Communication Office supports the SR-Tiget Director in a variety of strategic and operational activities, including strategic planning, reporting, internal and external communication. The Research Strategy and Communication Officer, reporting to the Research Strategy and Communication Manager, will provide highly organized and efficient support to the Office operations with a specific focus on the production of scientific content and documents, and organization of scientific events.
- Collecting and compiling information and data on SR-Tiget scientific activities and achievements, as a basis for the production of accurate and engaging content
- Contributing to and supporting the production of SR-Tiget institutional documents and reports, including annual reports, strategic plan and others
- Drafting and finalizing communication material for a variety of audiences and channels (i.e. presentations, leaflets, brochure, webpages, newsletter, induction manual)
- Liaising with the Fondazione Telethon and OSR Communication departments to ensure accuracy of scientific editorial content and effective sharing of information
Qualifications and skills
- PhD in life sciences and experience in research
- Experience in research-related project management, science management or scientific communication is a strong plus
- Excellent writing skills with ability to quickly synthesize complex concepts and communicate them effectively to different target audiences
- An excellent command of spoken and written English is necessary
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (the candidate is expected to be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge of data visualization software is an asset.
Applications, including a CV and a cover letter clearly explaining the interest and motivation for the position, should be sent by e-mail to Aida Paniccia (firstname.lastname@example.org). Evaluation of applications/interviews will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.