In compliance with art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 and art. 13 Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 (GDPR) this Privacy Notice explains what personal data is collected by ABCD, for what purposes, how it is processed, and how we keep it secure.
1. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data controller is ABCD – Associazione di Biologia Cellulare e del Differenziamento, registered office in Via Martiri di Belfiore 7, 20090 Opera (MI)
2. DATA PROCESSOR
Processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
In order to carry out our activities, ABCD appointed NoEntries and Azuleon as ABCD DATA PROCESSOR.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS ABOUT YOU?
We collect Information That You Give To US to manage your membership, for example:
Identity Data such as first name, last name, date of birth, fiscal code, gender, nationality, username or similar identifier, institutional position and title; scientific interests.
Contact Data such as work or billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers;
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS PERSONAL DATA?
We collect only personal data that you provide to us, for example by filling in forms on our website (www.abcd-it.org) or on our meetings website. This personal data would relate to applications for membership, registrations to ABCD meetings
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The main purposes for which we collect and process information are to carry out ABCD’s activities and for administration purposes.
In particular, we collect and process your data:
- To manage your application for membership of the association
- To manage your application for a registration to an ABCD meeting
- To administer your membership or your registration to an ABCD Meeting (payments for membership fees or meeting registration fees)
- To notify you of events that the association is organizing for members
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide when applying for membership, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your membership
- To provide you with our newsletter
- To create an ABCD Member Directory
- To create an ABCD Member Lab Map
- To enable compliance with statutory and legal obligations
- To fulfill fiscal and tax obligations
We will not process your personal data:
- To conduct market research
- To pass it to a third party
- To sell it to a third party
6.HOW WE PROCESS AND STORE YOUR DATA
We keep your details secure and we will ensure that we only keep your details for as long as you are a member of ABCD. Any personal data which is no longer required for its original purpose will be securely removed from our records unless it is required to keep such data due to our legitimate interest or fiscal purposes.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data in our possession from accidental, unauthorized or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access or use, and all other unlawful forms of processing.
7. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not share your personal data with a third party except when it is necessary to be able to fulfil our obligations.
We will are your personal data only with person who works within ABCD activities (ABCD Secretary, ABCD Treasurer, ABCD managing committee members or collaborators such as ABCD Webmaster or Azuleon).
8. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will store your personal data as long as you are an ABCD member and for the necessary period necessary to be able to fulfil our fiscal obligations (10 years).
9. INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
We monitor website behavior through Google Analytics. We collect information about how each visitor uses our site. These are then used to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Information is collected in an anonymous form, including:
- the number of visitors to the site
- where visitors have come to the site from
- the pages visited
ABCD wants to provide you with the best possible service. We are always looking for ways to improve. This includes improving our website so that it provides the information that you need, on a regularly updated basis and in an easily accessible way.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The GDPR provides you with a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These include rights to the rectification or erasure of your personal data, and to restrict or object to its processing.
If you find that any of the personal data that we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or contains errors, please notify us in writing and we shall undertake to make the appropriate corrections at the earliest opportunity.
Should you wish to have some or all of your personal data erased, we will endeavor to do so although THE ERASURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA COULD RESULT IN AN INABILITY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME OR ALL ABCD ACTIVITIES/SERVICE.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
HOWEVER doing so will result in NOT being notified of the following:
- Important information regarding your membership
- Important news relating ABCD meeting, activities and services
Ø Restriction or Objection
If you wish to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed by us, you can do so by writing to us. Please see our contact details below. Please be aware that such requests could result in an inability to provide you with some or all of our services.