We are pleased to announce the next ABCD Congress to be held in Paestum (IT) September 21-23, 2023.
As customary, the meeting will be preceded by a pre-meeting for PhDs and Postdocs on September 20-21, 2023.
This event will bring together scientists from across the world and will offer an invaluable opportunity to discuss scientific issues in the fields of cell biology and differentiation.
The 2023 edition of the ABCD Congress will include:
Five plenary sessions on:
- Mechanism of eukaryotic cell shape
- Metabolic cell signaling in physiology and cancer
- Pluripotency and morphogenesis
- From single cells to metagenomics
- Frontiers in neurobiology
- RNA biology
- Six plenary lectures presented by internationally prominent scientists.
- Parallel Sessions
The congress will be open to all researchers from Italy and abroad: join us and meet scientists whose outstanding studies are defining the state of the art in the field of cell biology.
More information is available on the ABCD Congress website
We look forward to welcoming you in Paestum, a renowned location for history, art, and scenic beauty.