11th International Meeting of the Stem Cell Network NRW
On May 16-17, 2023 the 11th International Meeting of the Stem Cell Network NRW will take place at the Eurogress Aachen. The meeting is one of the largest congresses in this field of research in Europe. Congress chairman Professor Oliver Brüstle of Bonn University/ University Hospital Bonn is looking forward to welcoming inspiring international stem cell experts, basic and clinical researchers as well as young talents and would like to invite you to join the conference.
The highlights include:
- 14 lectures from internationally renowned stem cell researchers
- Participation opportunities for all: Present your own research as a talk in one of the sessions or on a poster!
- Abstract submission is possible until February 15th, 2023
- Opportunities for further exchange and discussions with the experts in specific “Meet the Speaker” sessions
- Industry exhibition
- Networking event on May 16.
The deadline for abstract submission is February 15, 2023! The preliminary program and the registration form can be found on the
We look forward to seeing you on May 16 & 17, 2023!
Best regards from the Stem Cell Network NRW