On March 29-30, 2021 the 10th International Meeting of the Stem Cell Network NRW will take place – this year for the first time as a virtual event! The congress chairman, Professor Oliver Bruestle of Bonn University/ University Hospital Bonn, is looking forward to welcoming inspiring international stem cell experts, basic and clinical researchers as well as young talents and would like to invite you to join the conference.
The highlights include:
- 16 lectures from internationally renowned stem cell researchers
- Participation opportunities for all: Present your own research as a talk in one of the sessions or as an interactive pitch in a separate "room"!
Abstract submission is possible until February 15th, 2021
- Opportunities for further exchange and discussions with the speakers in specific “breakout-sessions” directly after each session
- Meet the speaker events for junior scientists
- Virtual industry exhibition
- Networking (almost) like at a normal conference: direct contact between participants via (video) chat
- Access to recordings of all presentations until April 30th.
The deadline for abstract submission is February 15, 2021!
The preliminary program and further information about the event can be found on our homepage.
We look forward to seeing you on March 29 & 30, 2021!
Best regards from the Stem Cell Network NRW