NANO DAY IV
11-14 DECEMBER 2019
Università di Milano Bicocca - Milano, Italy
The Conference NANO-DAY, in the occasione of its 4th edition, is moving from Parma (the historical birth-place) to the more cosmopolitan city Milano.
However, the main features of the Conference will rimain intact:
- NO registration fee (but registration is required)
- Maximun spaces dedicated to presentations of youg researchers
- Two parallel sessions encompassing the main subjects of nanosciences: (1) Nano Life in Sciences and (2) nano in Physics Chemistry and Technology
- Four plenary lectures by leading scientists, which will forward nanosciences in the future of research
- Eight miniplenary lectures to introduce the subjects to the eight Sessions in which the Conference is organized
Please see the atteched flyer for detailed information.