SIBBM Science and Society Round Table:
“The Human Technopole and the Future of Italian Research”
will be available in STREAMING at the following link:
2019 SIBBM "Frontiers in Molecular Biology" Seminar
"Nucleic acid immunity: from cellular mechanisms to new technologies!
Opificio Golinelli, Via Paolo Nanni Costa, 14
40133 Bologna, Italy
Science and Society:
Round Table, The Human Technopole and the Future of Italian Research
- Dr. Iain Mattaj, Director of the Human Technopole Foundation
- Prof. Valeria Poli, President of SIBBM
- Prof. Gennaro Ciliberto, Direttore Scientifico Istituto Regina Elena, Board of Directors-ACC (Alleanza Contro il Cancro), President FISV (Federazione Italiana Scienze della Vita)
- Dr. Manuela Battaglia, Telethon Chief Scientific Officer
- Prof. Salvatore Sciacchitano, Ministry of Health
The opening will be by Iain Mattaj, 15-20’, presenting the plans for the Human Technopole and its relationships with the rest of Italian biomedical research. Then the other panelists will expose their ideas about the matter (5-10’). A round of replies will follow, 5 minutes maximum /each, and finally Q&A from the audience and public discussion.