We are pleased to invite you to attend the One-day International Course entitled “Spotlight on Cell Biology” that will be held on September 27th, 2018 at the “Auditorium Seminario Vescovile Giovanni XXIII” in Bergamo. This event will feature the participation of distinguished scientists to lecture on cutting edge aspects of cell biology:
- Pietro De Camilli (New Haven, USA), “Intracellular membrane contact sites, lipid dynamics and neurodegeneration”
- Antonella De Matteis (Naples, Italy), "ER-Golgi contact sites"
- Maurizio Molinari (Bellinzona, Switzerland), “Mechanisms of endoplasmic reticulum turnover”
- Sean Munro (Cambridge, UK), “Going round in circles in the Golgi apparatus: thirty years of GTPases, coiled-coil proteins and transmembrane domains"
- Blanche Schwappach (Göttingen, Germany), “Functional dissection of unique molecular niches in the COPI vesicle coat”
- Alan Tartakoff (Cleveland, Ohio, USA), "Dynamic Stability of the Nucleolus”
- Eelco Van Anken (Milan, Italy), “Stress & zen in the secretory pathway: molecular metrics of cellular self-evaluation”
FREE registration by the 30th of July at the web site: http://www.csfic.mi.cnr.it/index.php/it/eventi/2-one-day-international-cell-biology.
The Organizing Committee
Sara Colombo (IN - CNR), Maura Francolini (Dip. BIOMETRA - Università degli Studi di Milano), Bice Chini (IN - CNR), Francesca Navone (IN - CNR), Patrizia Rosa (IN - CNR).