Applications are OPEN for 11 positions in the Joint PhD program in Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology of the University of Udine and CRO- Aviano (PN).
Research Projects 2017 and Tutors are:
- Biophysics of protein conformational dynamics: NMR and computational investigations. (Tutor prof. Gennaro Esposito DAME-UniUd)
- Angiogenesis regulation in cancer (Tutor dr. Paola Spessotto CRO-Aviano).
- Molecular dissection of sarcoma development and progression (Tutor dr. Roberta Maestro CRO- Aviano).
- Pharmacogenomic markers to predict patients response to anti-cancer agents (dr. Erika Cecchin CRO-Aviano).
- Quadruplex nucleic acids as targets for anticancer therapeutics: design of new molecular strategies to repress transcription and translation of the ras oncogenes in cancer cells (prof. Luigi Xodo DAME-UniUd)
- Molecular and cellular mechanism in the interplay between chronic inflammation and cancer: the role of mast cell and B cells (prof. Carlo Pucillo DAME-UniUd)
- Next generation sequencing and bioinformatics approaches for the analysis of gene expression and of the epigenetic regulation in normal and cancer cells (prof. Claudio Brancolini/prof. Gianluca Tell, DAME-UniUd)
- Oxidative metabolism and exercise (in)tolerance in pathological conditions. (prof. Bruno Grassi, DAME-UniUd)
- Inflammation and lymphoproliferation in the Sjogren syndrome: the role of the salivary epithelium (prof. Salvatore De Vita, DAME-UniUd). Supported FSE
- The connection between epigenetics, gene expression and metabolism investigated through the CRISPR/Cas9 technology (prof. Claudio Brancolini/prof. Irene Mavelli DAME-UniUd). Supported FSE
- Tissue organoids as tools for drug discovery and understanding cancer. (prof. Gianluca Tell/prof. Carlo Pucillo DAME-UniUd) Supported EUSALPù
- Physiological adaptations to exercise and environmental stressors in different populations. (prof. Stefano Lazzer DAME-UniUd) Supported EUSALP
For detailed Information refer to the web page
Dip. Area Medica
Università degli Studi di Udine