XV FISV Congress
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
18-21 September 2018
We remind you that the registration to the FISV meeting is available on www.fisv2018.azuleon.org/registration.php
Please register by June 20 to submit an abstract for oral presentation.
If you wish submit an abstract for poster presentation you have time until July 10.
PhD students and junior participants might be eligible for a fellowship: further information is available on the meeting website (www.fisv2018.azuleon.org/information.php).
This year the FISV meeting will provide an efficient platform for scientific and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of the life sciences. Internationally renowned scientist from Italy and abroad will present their most recent data; in addition, the meeting will also allow several young Italian and foreign scientists to present their research in a highly stimulating scientific environment. Some of the most relevant and up-to-date topics include:
• The Circadian Clock;
• Oxidative Stress, Protein Damage and Repair;
• Emergence and Spread of Archaic and Modern Humans;
• Genetic and Epigenetic Mechanisms;
• Proteins as Drug Target and Drugs, and Protein Degradation;
• Crossing Biological Barriers; • Life is Also a Matter of Taste and Smell;
• RNA Biology Inflammation and Disease;
• Carbon Cycle and Climate Change Plants as Biofactories;
• Regulatory Network Dynamics.
Furthermore, a round table will take place “On the future for some smart biotechnologies”.
We are sure that you will enjoy very much this exciting Congress and look forward to meeting you in Rome.
The Organising Committee